How many times has it happened that you have travelled to some place and had some horrific life changing experiences which you wish you had known earlier to save you from all the trouble? Well, if that is the case, then take our advice and read on to the following very sneaky facts about Canada which will shock you and prepare you for all the things that you need to prepare up for Canada immigration.
- If you think preparing with jackets and everything beforehand will save you from the harsh winters then you could be mistaken. The only way to ensure you are safe and warm is to consider your outerwear shopping after you have landed in the place.
- Don’t worry, winter is not the only thing which you will have to deal with but rather there are other seasons to enjoy too. Surely they are also short lived but this does not mean that they don’t exist. So, prepare for every season.
- If you think that living in Canada can be expensive then you are right because most of the time the prices stated on every single price tag is just the original price which will later be added up to taxes and everything just to shock you.
- If you truly want to embrace the Canadian culture then you better try to use the words of politeness such as sorry or may I which will indicate not only your friendliness but also your attitude towards counting the other person as equals.
- If you are on medications and continued health services then it can be helpful to know and find out that your health services will roll in after quite a few months of living in the country through the processes which is why it is a good idea to be prepared in advance for that.
- The usual pay per hour in Canada is lesser than expected which means that most of the workers are left on the mercies of tipping. Please be generous enough to send in a good amount of tips if you liked the service because it surely does count and matters a lot to those poor souls.
- It is not always easy to resume your professional career from where you have started because, it is going to take time to settle in the market.